[Israel.pm] Are there going to be any Perl courses before/after YAPC 2004 ?

Mark Dominus mjd-list-israelpm at plover.com
Wed Feb 18 04:30:00 PST 2004

Shlomo Yona <shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il>:
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com wrote:
>
> > I  don't know, but I do know that I enjoyed MJD's courses very much last
> > year !
>
> MJD will not (most probably) come this year. I hope he
> decides otherwise. Of course, we'd be delighted to have him
> over again for a course (the same one, or even a new one).

Thank you both for your kind words.  I'm sorry that I won't be able to
attend YAPC this year.  But I started a new job last month, and I've
already asked them for time off in March to visit Taiwan, which is
something I've wanted to do since 1991.  So I didn't think I could
take more time off to come to Israel, even though I wanted to.

I would like to come back, and I think I will be free to travel and to
teach classes again starting in the fall.