[Israel.pm] Need ride to YAPC from Jerusalem

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue Feb 17 22:53:02 PST 2004

On that note...  Following the "shvoong" we're getting into with the Wiki, I
started another page to arrange carpools.

http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?Yapc2004Rides

Again, YAPC participants are *highly* encouraged to visit the YAPC Wiki at
http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?YapcIsrael2004 and assist all of us
in organizing the last minute issues there.

  Yitzchak