[Israel.pm] The PowerPoint-Friendly Version of my TT Pres

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue Feb 17 04:30:22 PST 2004

For those who missed it, I just took it upon myself to organize this about
30 minutes ago, by using the Wiki

Shlomi, please go to the Wiki and fill in the appropriate information for
your presentation.

Shlomo, it would be really nice if the organizers can help me in this effort
by encouraging all presenters to update information in the Wiki [or send
info to me via isaac at cpan.org and I'll update the Wiki accordingly]  It
might also help to send to participants - maybe some non-presenters also
have laptops...