[Israel.pm] The PowerPoint-Friendly Version of my TT Pres

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Feb 17 04:05:24 PST 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 13:03, Offer Kaye wrote:
> > and the YAPC organizers should make sure it is present
> > in the local
> > IDC network, so we won't be vulnerable to network failures.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > 	Shlomi Fish
>
> Shlomi,
> Once again, making sure that your presentation is available and that you
> have a laptop available and that the laptop has the required software to
> display the presentation is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Hey, relax.

I have the presentation ready in OpenOffice and PowerPoint formats.
Furthermore it is present on the Internet, and I'll bring a CD I'll burn with
it in the various formats.

But I need a suitable program running on a suitable OS that will be able to
present it. That's the minimum I'm asking for, and it should not be too hard
to comply with. There are going to be Windows workstations which can project
onto the screen, right? And they will have a CD-ROM drive and be connected to
the Internet, right?