[Israel.pm] The PowerPoint-Friendly Version of my TT Pres

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Tue Feb 17 03:03:38 PST 2004

> and the YAPC organizers should make sure it is present
> in the local
> IDC network, so we won't be vulnerable to network failures.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi,
Once again, making sure that your presentation is available and that you
have a laptop available and that the laptop has the required software to
display the presentation is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

The YAPC organizers cannot make sure any of the above is present at the IDC.
Today or tomorrow Gabor will post the schedule, so that you can see which
lecturer is not presenting at the same time you are, and coordinate
(borrowing the laptop) with one who has a laptop and is not presenting at
the same time you are.

Regards,
Offer Kaye,
On behalf of the YAPC organizers.