[Israel.pm] The PowerPoint-Friendly Version of my TT Pres

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Feb 17 02:37:14 PST 2004

Here:

http://www.iglu.org.il/shlomif/lecture/Template-Toolkit/power-pointized/

You can find a PowerPoint-friendly version of my Template Toolkit
presentation. I simply converted it to PowerPoint using the internal
conversion of OpenOffice and then fixed all the problems with PowerPoint
running on Windows.

I'm still very frustrated that I had to do that, and could not depend on
OpenOffice to be present on the presentation computer.

Nevertheless, please download it to your laptops if you intend to bring them
to YAPC, and the YAPC organizers should make sure it is present in the local
IDC network, so we won't be vulnerable to network failures.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/