[Israel.pm] Unlink v/s deletion

Srikanth Madani srikanth.madani at vodafone.com
Mon Feb 16 07:25:08 PST 2004

Thanks Gaal and Yosef.

>Your original error message would do well to include the "$!" variable,
>which contains the last error message. In this case it would have given
>you the string "file ont found" or maybe "no such directory"; that might
>have given you clues for finding the problem.

Good advice. I tried this, but all $! contains is:
	No such file or directory
It doesn't mention exactly what it's looking for (trying to unlink). Is
there another variable which contains the full system call or something?

Thanks again,
srikanth chander

Srikanth Madani
Software Configuration Management (CC) [TATS Take Over]
Amdocs Software GmbH
+49-211-533-8461 srikanth.madani at vodafone.com
Ericsson Building E4-33; Fritz-Vomfelde-Straße 14. Düsseldorf.
Larry Wall on Perl 6 : We're working on it, slowly but surely...or
not-so-surely in the spots we're not so sure.