[Israel.pm] A Few YAPC Questions/Requests

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Feb 15 06:07:19 PST 2004

[snip]
> I'll tweak the presentation manually in PowerPoint just in case, but a
laptop
> with OO installed (or OO installed on the computers) and my presentation
> present there would be nice as well.
[snip]

On this topic, can people who are bringing laptops let people know so
presenters who are not so fortunate can make arrangements?   Or are the
organizers "officially" taking care of sorting out laptops?  Also, when will
the timeslots be assigned (for similar reasons - sorting what laptops have
what and available when)

  Yitzchak