[Israel.pm] A Few YAPC Questions/Requests

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Feb 15 05:45:31 PST 2004

Hi all!

1. Can I propose money in the auction, and then later on write a check for it
to Gabor? Bringing a lot of money from home does not sound like a good idea
to me, and I don't have a credit card.

I am willing that I'll take the books or whatever else I auction, only after I
give the check.

2. What do I do about the Template Toolkit presentation? Like I said, it was
originally written in OpenOffice 1.1, and displays fine with it (or with
version 1.0), but its conversion to PowerPoint was not flaw-less. I think
I'll tweak the presentation manually in PowerPoint just in case, but a laptop
with OO installed (or OO installed on the computers) and my presentation
present there would be nice as well.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/