[Israel.pm] Perl seminars around YAPC

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Feb 15 07:20:31 PST 2004

As announced earlier I am going to give 4 one-day perl seminars
at a very low cost around YAPC. We already have all the information
so if you would like to attend one or more of them please contact me
now to make sure you'll have place in the seminars.

25/2 Fundamentals of Perl [1]
26/2 YAPC
27/2
28/2
29/2 Web Application Development
1/3  QA - Automated Testing
2/3  Debugging Perl Scripts and Applications

Time: 9:00-17:00
Location: IDC (Herzelya)

More details at
http://www.pti.co.il/Static/seminars200402

If you would like to attend please call me at 08-971-6380

regards
   Gabor

[1] This is especially good for those who have just started out with
Perl or who would like to start now so if you have someone in your
organisation who needs perl this can be a good kick-start.