[Israel.pm] YAPC Sponsors: Addison-Wesley (owned by Pearson)

yuval at windax.com yuval at windax.com
Sat Feb 14 12:40:14 PST 2004

Planning Extreme Programming
ISBN: 0-201-71091-9

Extreme Programming Installed
ISBN: 0-201-70842-6

LINUX & UNIX Programming Tools: A Primer for Software Developers
ISBN: 0-201-77345-7

Multitool Linux: Practical Uses for Open Source Software
ISBN: 0-201-73420-6

Agile and Iterative Development: A Manager's Guide
ISBN: 0-13-111155-8

Agile Project Management: Creating Innovative Products
ISBN: 0-321-21977-5

  --Yuval