[Israel.pm] My Auctioned Presentations

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Feb 11 06:13:40 PST 2004

Here is a short description of the presentations I'm going to auction:

1. mod_ocaml - Eat your cake and Have it too.

For more information consult:

http://www.perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2004-February/004108.html

2. The Joel Test - 12 Steps for Better Code.

Will be based mostly on:

The Joel Test is a test for testing the quality of a software development
team, especially one working on commercial software. Nevertheless, some of
its guidelines are applicable to other areas of development.

I hope to cover the test briefly and to raise a lot of interesting discussion
around it.

3. Template Toolkit - The Definitive Presentation

A Presentation that shows the nitty gritty details of writing templates using
TT2, and utilizing the Template Toolkit to a good potential. It does not aim
to cover everything (TT is positively huge), but it should get you started and
show you some cool stuff that can be accomplished with it.

(note that I do not know it yet to that degree of expertise... ;-))

So think about what you'd like to hear, and open up your wallets so I'll
prioritize them. Anyone else for the task?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/