[Israel.pm] Good Looking Graphs with Perl?

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Mon Feb 9 01:33:52 PST 2004

You were guessing right.

I managed to make something that looks good.
The module's name is MSGraph. I don't think it's in CPAN as I didn't get
it from there.

The graphs look great, to be honest.

I didn't manage to break the lines of the labels. Even though it's a
wrapper for GD, and GD says I should use "\r\n" to break lines in text,
it didn't work.

Oh well, I can live without it if I don't manage to break lines.

I'll post a URL for a sample graph later.

  --Yuval