[Israel.pm] Idea for YAPC - Auctioning Presentations

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Feb 6 01:38:10 PST 2004

Hi all!

I think what we can do in YAPC is this:

I (or whoever) prepare three or more ideas for presentation that I would like
to give a presentation on. Then I auction these ideas. People can offer money
and more money for the idea. Afterwards, we collect all the money that was
offered (for the three ideas) and I prepare (and give) the lectures in the
order for which the largest amount of money was offered.

What do you say?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/