[Israel.pm] screen scraping

Scott Weisman sweisman at pobox.com
Thu Feb 5 01:44:22 PST 2004

i did read it, a while ago, and re-read it yesterday. but it doesn't discuss
the differences between the two packages.

i read a little further and it seems Scraper is focused on extracting search
engine results and the like. but i would thni WWW::Mechanize could also be
used for the same purpose.

scott