[Israel.pm] Tk installation issue - actually Linux question

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Wed Feb 4 15:53:54 PST 2004

I hate it when some include files are missing from my computer !

I am trying to install Perl/Tk on a debian woody but it complains about
missing the X libraries:

Test Compiling config/signedchar.c
Test Compiling config/Ksprintf.c
Test Compiling config/tod.c
Test Compiling -DTIMEOFDAY_TZ config/tod.c
TZ gettimeofday()
Using -L/usr/X11R6/lib to find /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6.2
Cannot find X include files via /usr/X11R6/include
Cannot find X include files anywhere at ./myConfig line 332.
Compilation failed in require at Makefile.PL line 32.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 34.

Can anyone give me a hint which package in Debian should I install
to get those X include files ?