[Israel.pm] Another newbie question - Hashes

Prager, Mark Mprager at ndsisrael.com
Tue Feb 3 06:02:56 PST 2004

I am trying to read in input file into a hash -
i.e
File:
3 a
4 ssd
5 fg
67 aa
654 lp

would go into a hash indexed by the first column.

I know we did this in the course - but for the life of me, I cannot find it in my
notes..

Best Regards,

Mark Prager
I & T Engineer, Project Delivery
Binyan Mercazim, Room 508
NDS Technologies Israel Ltd.

5A Hamarpe Street
Har Hotzvim PO BOX 23012
Jerusalem 912235 Israel
Tel:+ 972-2-589-4264
Mob:+ 972-55-66-4264
Fax:+ 972-2-589-4725
mailto:mprager at ndsisrael.com
Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at ndsisrael.com and destroy the original message.