[Israel.pm] Re: How to make an executable

Ejain mail at ejain.com
Mon Feb 2 04:22:51 PST 2004

I think you were hinting on B module for converting the perl to exe. However
I tried that but I can not generate the executable. Either I do not know the
method or the module was a bit difficult for me.
I also tried perl2exe by indigostar.com but it is not free and trial version
gives output which is slow.
Please if you can help me by telling which module to use to convert perl to
Abhishek jain