[Israel.pm] Embedding perl in a C++ program

David Rachamim David.Rachamim at ceva-dsp.com
Thu Dec 30 10:57:13 PST 2004

Thanks for your answer Gaal,
As I understand, Inline::CPP helps calling C++ functions from Perl. My
problem is that even if I can do this I still have to implement some
mechanism to communicate between the code that is running in the Perl
interpreter (even the C++ code) and the code in the main application --
What I need is a convenient way to let the Perl script be aware of the
context of the application within which it is running.
Am I missing something? -- If you meant I can use Inline::CPP in some
different way, please elaborate
Thanks,
David