[Israel.pm] How to compile ActivePerl ?

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Mon Dec 20 05:03:31 PST 2004

You shouldn't need to compile it.  As long as Perl is installed on the other
Machine, it should run fine.  ActiveState does offer the PDK (Perl
Development Kit) which will pack the Perl binary, as well as any needed
modules for your Perl script together in a compressed self-extracting file
so it will run on a machine *without* Perl installed.

  Yitzchak