[Israel.pm] (off-topic) Apache help

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Dec 19 02:57:49 PST 2004

Something like the following should work (not tested, and knowing
mod_rewrite's peevishness ,it won't work without small tweaks):

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule !^/website/(.*)\.html$ [C]
RewriteRule ^(.*) $1/index.html [N]
RewriteRule ^/website/(.*)$ /cgi-bin/mila.cgi.pl?f=$1

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html or
See also http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/rewriteguide.html