[Israel.pm] beginners oriented talk every month

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Dec 13 11:43:31 PST 2004

Hi!

I think it's a good idea. However, I suggest giving the beginner-oriented
presentations in separate meetings. That way the experts won't have to attend
useless presentations on Perl triviliaties, while the beginners can still
attend the normal meetings if they want to.

I think it won't be a good idea to structure the meetings in a way that the
beginners lectures will be at the beginning and the experts lectures at the
end. This is because many people like to come early for the social gathering
before the first lecture takes place. I personally come at 18:00 and enjoy
talking to everybody, eating burekas, etc.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il