[Israel.pm] Re: Cool Perl Module of the Week

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 07:40:42 PST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:29:54 +0200 (IST), Shlomo Yona wrote:

> The reason for no responses, I think, is that people don't
> want to respond fearing that they will be asked to
> participate and actively contribute to it.

All I need is a module name and a link to CPAN (an existing online
presentation would also be nice) - I can take care of the rest.

> I'd also support to post it not only on the mailing list but
> also have a section on the perl.org.il website for these
> posts.

The reason for my email was not to look for people to do this instead
of me (although I would not be sad if someone offered to help out...
;-)), but to solicit opinions on whether this was a worthwhile
addition to the site - I wouldn't want to add sections to the site
that no one was interested in and that no one read...
I'll count your vote as a "yes".

--
Offer Kaye