[Israel.pm] Re: Cool Perl Module of the Week

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 07:21:15 PST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:43:18 +0200, Offer Kaye wrote:
> Name:
> HTML::DragAndDrop

> Provides a perl interface for easy use of Walter Zorn's dragdrop
> Javascript library. See
> http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm
>
> CPAN:
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-DragAndDrop/
>
> Slides:
> http://www.perlmeme.org/tutorials/html_draganddrop_talk.html
>
> Personal Notes:
> I got a kick out of drag-n-dropping every example in the slides :-)

> 1. How would the Israeli Perl Mongers feel about a regular email (once
> a week?) about some cool/nice/interesting module?
> 2. How's the above content? Too much? Too little?
> 3. Perhaps instead of an email, you would like to see this content get
> it's own section on the website and updated weekly? Perhaps both?
> 4. Any other ideas for adding more interesting content to our mailing
> list/website?
> 5. Or am I boring the f**k out of you all... :-)

Hi all,
Nobody answered this email (except for Gabor and he doesn't count as
he is Israel.pm's leader :-)), so I'm sending it again, in the hope
that this time I'll get more response from the community. If I don't
I'll drop it :-(
However, I would be interested in hearing any opinions, e.g. why the
above content isn't interesting, or what you would find interesting if
added to the site (and/or mailing list).
Feel free to answer me privately if you think your reply is OT for the list:
webmaster [at] perl.org.il

Offer Kaye
Israel.pm Webmaster