[Israel.pm] Re: Term::InKey module

Oded S. Resnik oded at raz.co.il
Sat Dec 11 03:46:59 PST 2004

Hi,

Term::InKey is using POSIX::::Termios
for setting the input to raw mode and no echo.

You can try to force the use "BadReadkey" internal function
may be this will help.

I've created a new Version 1.04 That will be on CPAN
soon. On this new version just add

$Term::Inkey::BAD_RKEY = 1;

please update me if this solves you problem.

if it does than I will add it to te doconetation

Bye

Oded