[Israel.pm] Cool Perl Module of the Week

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:43:18 PST 2004

Name:
HTML::DragAndDrop

Provides a perl interface for easy use of Walter Zorn's dragdrop
Javascript library. See
http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm

CPAN:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-DragAndDrop/

Slides:
http://www.perlmeme.org/tutorials/html_draganddrop_talk.html

Personal Notes:
I got a kick out of drag-n-dropping every example in the slides :-)

1. How would the Israeli Perl Mongers feel about a regular email (once
a week?) about some cool/nice/interesting module?
2. How's the above content? Too much? Too little?
3. Perhaps instead of an email, you would like to see this content get
it's own section on the website and updated weekly? Perhaps both?
4. Any other ideas for adding more interesting content to our mailing
list/website?
5. Or am I boring the f**k out of you all... :-)

Offer Kaye
Israel.pm Webmaster