[Israel.pm] Joel on us

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:31:59 PST 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:34:03 +0200, Gaal Yahas wrote:
> Also, you
> would you use "because" in a translation of /`asa lo davka/?

I didn't mean to say "because" could be used in all cases - in most
translations of expressions, there is usually no one word that can be
used in every context. I think "because" fits several use cases. As
for /asa lo davka/ - how about "acted in a contrary/difficult manner"?
(choose one of contrary/difficult depending on the context)

But we're OT, so lets drop it - not enough Perl here :-)

--
Offer Kaye