[Israel.pm] Testing XML Schemas

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 03:22:13 PST 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:39:37 +0200 (IST), Shlomo Yona wrote:
> What I'm looking for is a way to parse an XML Schema
> document, and produce xml instances accordingly.

This might be helpful:

There already appears to be something in Java that allows this. See:
On this page there is a sentence that says "XMLBeans provides a full
XML Schema object model that you can use to reflect on the underlying
schema meta information. For example, you might want to generate a
sample XML instance for an XML schema".
Here is an example:
(see the section titled "Creating New XML Instances from Schema").
See also:

Offer Kaye