[Israel.pm] Paying for YAPC::2005

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Dec 5 12:30:43 PST 2004

Hi!

I did not come to the last meeting (I missed the date). I registered to YAPC,
but I wish to pay for it. The question is how should I pay? I can transfer a
100 NIS note to someone if I'll be able to meet him. Is paying by credit card
acceptible?

I am planning to be at the Hamakor General Assembly this wednesday, and also
at the Security Forum Meeting on the 19/12. I'm also planning to come to the
January Perl Mongers meeting, but I'd rather not rely on it, because I'd like
it to be settled earlier.

I live in Northern Tel Aviv, and can meet someone in Tel Aviv.

What should I do?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il