[Israel.pm] Python talk

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Dec 5 05:34:06 PST 2004

At a meeting this would be great.  I'd personally be interested in hearing
it at YAPC, but there are people who don't come all year, only to YAPC and
get very upset when talks are OT.  Last year, I seem to remember poor Nadav
getting flamed for a showcase talk he did on LWP, the claim being there
wasn't enough Perl in his talk and it was more an overview of how the web
works and what you can do with LWP than how to *use* LWP.  That scared the
hell out of me since I was the next speaker in that room and also did a
showcase, although I seemed to have better luck...

Maybe we can designate a track (=room) to OT lectures (like Ruby, Python,
Apache, anything else which we like but isn't strictly Perl)?

  Issac