[Israel.pm] Scheduling my Presentation about "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" Series

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Aug 30 05:43:59 PDT 2004

Hi Offer and all!

I'd like to give a presentation about the Cathedral and the Bazaar series:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/CatB/

Can you schedule it to sometime in the future? It took a little less than an
hour when I gave it to what is now the Tel Aviv Linux club (back in the first
meeting in the Inter-Disciplinary Center).

It could be a good complement to Ran's two-part lecture about Extreme
Programming.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il