[Israel.pm] gimatria

Dan Kenigsberg danken at cs.technion.ac.il
Thu Aug 26 09:16:18 PDT 2004

Hi Shlomo,

You may take a look at the perl code of hspell v0.5, before the "C
revolution" we had.

	http://ivrix.org.il/projects/spell-checker/hspell-0.5.tar.gz

(it's in the file hspell.pl, the interesting functions are int2gim and its
auxiliary _aux_ig)

We use there the term "canonical gimatria" rather loosely, as we had to invent a
strict standard for hspell.

The opposite direction, implemented in gim2int, is straightforward and free of
hard decisions.

I hope that helps.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901