[Israel.pm] Revision Control Systems slides

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:25:49 PDT 2004

Here are the slides of the todays lecture:

  http://migo.sixbit.org/papers/Revision_Control_Systems/

I fixed a typo we had in the demo and added one link posted by Shlomi.

Of course you can't really enjoy just from the slides the interactive demo
we had, and all talks after the lecture. However the slides should give a
good picture of what we did today. The second part of the lecture slides
may be used as the arch tutorial. Enjoy.

Thanks to Gaal for his help with organizing the slick demo.

Regards,
Mikhael.