[Israel.pm] Trying to Postpone my Class::DBI Lecture!

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Aug 15 10:58:32 PDT 2004

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:24, Offer Kaye wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:30:55 +0300 (IDT), Yuval Yaari <yuval at windax.com>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking for someone to replace me for this week's lecture.
> > I know this is a REALLY late notice and I'm very sorry, but something
> > urgent popped up and I tried informing you guys as soon as I knew about
> > it.
>
> Can anyone replace Yuval this Thursday? Please email me at "offer DOR
> kaye AR gmail DOR com"  ASAP if you can (even if you can only give a
> short lecture).

Hi Offer!

I can give one of my Perl for Newbies lectures:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/Perl/Newbies/

The first is very basic, so I'd rather not give it. The second covers more
advanced material including references and basic regexps. The third covers
subroutine references, objects and modules (when I gave it on Haifux, it took
a bit more than a 50-minutes hour). The fourth covers various cool stuff and
is also not too long.

Let me know which one is preferable.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il