[Israel.pm] ANN: Wiki for Hackers-IL

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Aug 12 09:32:12 PDT 2004

Hi all!

The Hackers-IL mailing list is proud to announce the debut of its wiki:

http://shlomif.il.eu.org/Hackers-IL/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

More information about Hackers-IL can be found here:

http://shlomif.il.eu.org/Hackers-IL/mediawiki/index.php/Hackers-IL

The wiki is powered by MediaWiki, which is a very powerful and high
performance wiki (written in PHP, but TMTOWDI). It's also incredibly easy to
set up. Note that this is not the permanent location for the Wiki and we plan
to move it to our own hackers.org.il domain soon.

Even if you are not a member of the mailing list feel free to fill it in. Just
please register first (top-right corner), and add your name to:

http://shlomif.il.eu.org/Hackers-IL/mediawiki/index.php/Hackers-IL_Members

(and write a page about yourself)

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il