[Israel.pm] how to send hash from client to server?

liat rin_liat at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 6 10:56:44 PDT 2004

Hellow  again ,
I first apply it with Storable and it worked.
But now i'm using  IO::Socket instead of Socket, and when sending the
'freezed' data,
I get error "Magic number checking on storable string failedat...."
And it points on the "thaw" part .
So now if i could convert the hash to a string , i could send it by the
"printf" function to the otherside.

Thanks
Liat