[Israel.pm] Puttting the Lecture Slides Online

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Apr 29 12:42:26 PDT 2004

On Thursday 29 April 2004 20:22, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > If Gabor is indeed the bottleneck, then we need to find a way to have
> > access to the sources, before we can actually help him. Once that
> > happens, I am willing to collect the information and do the work.
> Just turn that around:
> I say once Shlomi has collected the links and put them in a piece of
> internal html code (such as a table or something) I will upload it.

Gabor, what exactly do you want to do? Do you want:

1. That all the links to the lecture's slides be concentrated in one page of
the site?

2. That at every meeting's page, there will be links to the appropriate

I suggest #2. Is it agreeable with you? How would an HTML table help you in
achieving #1? Wouldn't a data in a more generic format (like a Perl data
structure or a tab-delimited file) be superior? Please specify in which ways
we can help you.

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il