[Israel.pm] Puttting the Lecture Slides Online

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Thu Apr 29 03:37:57 PDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Why are so few of the lectures that were given as part of Israel.PM are online
> at present? People who gave past lectures should now make sure to send their
> slides or links to them to Gabor so he can put them online.

I think all or most lecturers actually do send a URL or the
slides to Gabor.
Problem is, Gabor is usually very busy doing his own
business (I was also surprised to learn he has a life and a
career beyond israel.pm... :-)).

Perhaps someone (how about you, Shlomi?) can take the time
and collect all past lectures, or URLs to them, orginize
them nicely chronologically and/or by topic and make up a
nice set of HTML pages which Gabor can then easily add to
perl.org.il.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il