[Israel.pm] Puttting the Lecture Slides Online

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Apr 29 02:42:41 PDT 2004

Hi all!

Why are so few of the lectures that were given as part of Israel.PM are online
at present? People who gave past lectures should now make sure to send their
slides or links to them to Gabor so he can put them online.

All of my slides are available online here:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/

Mikhael, don't you put your slides somewhere on your site? Can you send links
to them?

Other people - please do the same. Otherwise, our homepage is much more
useless.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il