[Israel.pm] What does this code do?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Apr 28 03:40:24 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 11:44, Srikanth Madani wrote:
> Hi Shlomi and all,
> I spent roughly 15 minutes on this yesterday, but I'm afraid I couldn't
> handle the recursion :-)

Hmmm... the recursion is not too bad. It's a pretty common paradigm for doing
this kind of thing. Maybe you are not very familiar with it because you're
not very experienced in these kinds of things. Don't know.

> When someone does answer this, please tell us/me _how_  you did it!
> Cheers,
> Srikanth Madani
>
> ps: Gabor - what's a boureka? (as in the stuff Y and S are to buy
> everyone!)

I'll answer for Gabor. A bourekas is a kind of East Mediterranean Pastry. It
is made out of puff pastry filled with all kinds of fillings (like cheese,
potato mash, spinach, mushrooms, pizza-flavoured filling, etc.). It varies in
quality, but almost always delicious.

There's a nearby bakery to the Perl Meeting, and we collectively say that we
buy there "bourekas" for refreshments, while in fact we also buy similar
pastries only sweet that we find there. (like Rogalakh, etc.).