FW: [Israel.pm] TK: what's the opposite of withdraw?

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Fri Apr 23 02:43:13 PDT 2004

Can we PLEASE not start another discussion on the definition of "stollen",
"illegal", "copyrighted", etc?  IMHO we've worn the topic out, and as the
current list manager, Gabor has legitimately made a descision of certain
material regarding it's tolerance on this list.  Call it what you want, just
don't post it.  End of story.

Just my $0.02 - Please don't anyone take it personally, (I'm tired this
morning)
  Yitzchak