[Israel.pm] Scheduling talks - URGENT question to speakers

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Apr 22 03:05:18 PDT 2004

Hi!

One thing I notice about this schedule is that many times two long talks are
scheduled for the same day. (like 80min+60min or 90min+45min). Are you sure
it is a good idea? Many times when we had one long talk plus several shorter
ones, there was the problem that some talks got longer than the allocated
time for them, and as a result we finished later than was planned. With two
long talks it can get even worse.

I suppose we can always schedule talks that do not fit in the remaining time
to later on, but it's still can be problamtic.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il