[Israel.pm] Scheduling talks - URGENT question to speakers

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Wed Apr 21 10:23:42 PDT 2004

Here is a proposals for schedule for the coming month.
Speakers, please shout at me now if something is not good
so we can fix them *before* the PR department gets to
announce them.

Proposals for later meetings are welcome too !

2004 May 6
  Pinkhas Nisanov: "TRIZ" - Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (60-90 min)
                "Stop to think! Start to work!" or "It's all about analogy"

  Gaal Yahas: Perl as an integration language in a Java environment (45 min)
    http://perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2004-March/004684.html

2004 June 3
  Shlomo Yona: The basics of regular expressions and finite-state transducers (90 min)
                http://www.perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2004-March/004527.html

  Uri Bruck: A SOAP server implemented in Perl (45-60 min)
    (reschedule to June,July, August)

2004 July 1
  Shlomo Yona:  Hebrew and Perl (80 min)
                http://www.perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2003-October/003237.html

  Gaal Yahas: Maypole (60 min)
      http://perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2004-April/004763.html

2004 August 5
  Mikhael Goikhman: Version Control Systems for your development (60 min)

  Yuval Yaari: Class::DBI (60 min)
    In this thread: http://perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2004-April/004763.html

2004 September 2