[Israel.pm] perl/tk warnings

Shlomi Bakish shlomi at il.marvell.com
Mon Apr 19 22:59:58 PDT 2004

  Hi

I am new here, I work with perl and perl/tk, I estimate my knowledge as
not so great as compared to most of you.

I hope I can get some help with perl/tk (running in hp-ux, but also
solaris).
I have a gui application that let's you select files from a list, then
open a new window with a notebook widget, where
each file you selected gets a separate page, and some data from that
file is displayed in it.
During the opening of the notebook pages I get these message (even
without -w switch, one line per file:
Loosing Tk::Frame=HASH(0x40536918)

Now, on the opened window I placed an exit button, when I press it, the
application ends, but I get this :
page <last page name> does not exist at app.pl line 303

any ideas ?
If you need, I can quote some of the code, just tell me what you need to
see.

Thanks
  Shlomi

--
Shlomi Bakish
Marvell Semiconductor Israel Ltd
E-mail  :  shlomi at il.marvell.com
Tel (office) : +972 4 9091620
Fax (office) : +972 4 9091501
Tel (mobile) : +972 53 750859
WWW page : http://www.marvell.com
*      CARPE DIEM           *

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.