[Israel.pm] New perl Module - Number::Phone::IL::NewCell

Richard Sevrinsky sevrins at mamash.com
Mon Apr 19 05:18:50 PDT 2004

You should have received an insert in your last few cellphone bills,
and there have been commercials on the radio about this as well.

Your current phone number will continue to work until November, but
starting next week, anyone dialing the current number will get an
announcement before connecting about the new number. Basically, all
cellular providers are being moved to a single area code each, and are
adding a digit to consolidate their customers.

Here's a converter that I know of:

http://www.shemesh.co.il/phonefix.cgi

- Richie