[Israel.pm] another talk, maypole

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Sun Apr 18 10:02:53 PDT 2004

I hoped it was old news...
On 24/03/04 Scott Weisman wrote to this list about it... Which doesn't
make it really old, but people should have checked it out :)
And hopefully people did hear about Apache::MVC...

I haven't written anything with Maypole, but I am planning to write
something up.
I was thinking about CoffeeDB - like Simon's BeerDB.
I will rank blends and companies. In coffee you also have companies
making special blends for some coffee places, so I should also keep
track of that.

As for CDBI, I am no CDBI expert but I will write a lecture.
Let me know as soon as you know when you'd like to present this lecture.
If I won't have enough time to write it by that time, I'll present it
one month later.
As you can see I'm still at work in such hours (promising my girlfriend
it's the last time everytime again... oh well...) but I'd find time to
write about it.

Ok it's really time to leave the office and stop reading mailing lists...

  --Yuval