[Israel.pm] another talk, maypole

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Sun Apr 18 08:12:11 PDT 2004

Gaal,

I hope Maypole is old news to most of us.
As for the grant, take a look at:
http://use.perl.org/articles/04/03/31/022201.shtml?tid=37

"Magic" has_a/has_many (currently Simon's asking about nifty many to
many features in Class::DBI's mailing list) relationships come from
Class::DBI.
I highly recommend this module (Ran, don't kill me) and it has been
saving me a lot of problems/time/hair (even though I hope I'm too young
to lose hair).

The Maypole BeerDB sample might interest people :)

If you don't plan on covering enough of Class::DBI, I might be able to
prepare a Class::DBI lecture as a preface.

By the way, the new Class::DBI (0.96 - soon in the CPAN repository near
you) has cool features like subclassing relationship classes, etc.

Anyway, it really deserves your "wow".

  --Yuval