[Israel.pm] another talk, maypole

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Sun Apr 18 08:40:21 PDT 2004

Gabor, all,

Check out Maypole at <http://maypole.simon-cozens.org/>. It's a delightful
new toy for database-backended web based applications with *very*
little code. The cons? Takes a while to figure out, still under heavy
fdevelopment, and relies on millions of small modules that are also in
development. The lead for this project is Simon Cozens, working at the
moment under a grant from the Perl Foundation.

I'd be happy to give a talk (with live demo) on this in one of the
meetings. Topics include setting this up quickly ("learn from my
mistakes"), how cool it is ("magic has-a relationships? wow!") and other
stuff I can think of once I know how much time I'm given to speak :)

--
Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/