[Israel.pm] Installer for a Perl and Web Meta Language based program.

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Thu Apr 15 23:46:55 PDT 2004

On Thursday 15 April 2004 03:04, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:
> In the next lecture (no idea whether Gabor scheduled it already or not)
> I will mention my project that is going to be autoconf'iscated yet.

[shameless plug :-]
You may want to look at the slides from my haifux lecture:
  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron/oron/docs/autotools.pdf

Regretfully, the slides cannot capture the autoconfiscation live demo
I made at the lecture (a non-trivial project). It is only introduced at the
end of the slides.

He who sacrifices functionality for ease of use
Loses both and deserves neither