[Israel.pm] XML Validation in Perl (fwd)

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Sun Apr 11 02:44:50 PDT 2004

Oh!

One more issue on this subject, which might be a bit
offtopic, so I apologize in advance:

I've been getting a lot of comments from users of the XML
Schema's and instances I produce that working with the XML
Schema is problematic and that I'd be better off using RELAX
NG schemas instead of the W3C XML Schema schemas.

Can any of you comment on this? What is the status in
current open source projects? Which schema is being used the
W3C schemas, the RELAX NG schemas? Something else?

And finally, is there any support to RELAX NG schamas in XML
parsers supported in Perl?

Thanks.

--
Shlomo Yona